Help Center
How do I pay bills that have moved to “in collections”?

If your bill has been moved to collections, please contact (833) 829-9873 to make a payment directly with the collections agency. Note: bills that have not been moved to collections can still be paid via your billing portal.

Need more help?
If you have more questions, one of our support representatives is here to help.
Contact Us
Wait times may be longer than normal
Speak with a representative over the phone, Mon to Fri 8AM to 5PM EDT.